I know it’s late, but this is me sitting at my desk taking a break from studying so that there will be a post up before Monday is over. Admittedly it is last minute, hectic, and half-thought out. Ok, maybe not even half-thought out. I don’t know what to say or how to say it, so I’m simply going to bullet-point my thoughts to form a semi-cohesive blurb.
- Learn to love even the worst aspects of what you do, or else daily life becomes miserable.
- Inflammation causes a ridiculous amount of problems.
- Singing always helps. It is a good idea all the time.
- When in doubt, coffee.
- pH and K levels are very particular. Don’t mess those up.
- Colorful pens make life much more enjoyable.
- So do new friends. And old friends.
- Stress causes a wealth of health issues. Nursing school = gain stress while learning about how bad stress is.
- God is still good.
Ok, maybe this was not worth reading, but thank you for taking the time to read it anyway.
I’ll leave with one short, last thing.
Remember on your most hectic, last-minute, exam filled days that God’s grace is still present. So walk in it.
Longer post to come next week.